A young Catholic lay Apologist who has an addiction to all things Papist, Romanist, and shiny.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

So many things to talk about.

Obviously, so far I don't have that many readers, I probably have none. Nevertheless, I'll write and eventually some poor soul will be bored, and wander onto my wretched blog and see barely anything, rather pointless things. Oh well. To the topic, we shall go!

I will be posting, from now until I feel like I need a change, which will probably be within the next 6-8 months, these topics:

-Good articles on Catholic Apologetics (I'm a major fan of having good resources, I appreciate them and this blog would be a good place to find and place resources so that other members of the Body of Christ will enjoy and be enlightened by them.

-Protestant heresy and things of the like (Though I appreciate my separated brethren, there are several heretical doctrines which need to be sorted out, and thus here I'll post about them. )

-Funny videos (both of a religious and secular nature).

-Any debates I have within the next few months.

-And my thoughts on anything/everything.

I know that this is probably a useless post, but the more I make crap blog posts, the better I'll get at making crap blog posts.

Dominus Vobiscum,
-Sanctimonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment