A young Catholic lay Apologist who has an addiction to all things Papist, Romanist, and shiny.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

First post.

'Ello everyone. I go by many names on the interwebz, on here I'll be known as Sanctimonia. I'm a dedicated lay Catholic who wishes to exceed in learning Apologetics, Catholic knowledge, sometimes History, and any odd other bit of knowledge I can get my hands on. I'll need to brainstorm some topics, I wish to follow up in the line of Lay Apologists who have educated me through reading their blogs. I pray that this blog serves for edification and education for all Catholics and for Non-Catholics, that they see the beauty of the Catholic faith. I humbly dedicate this blog to the Blessed Trinity and to every member of the Church Triumphant, the Church Militant, and the Church Suffering.



Dominus Vobiscum,

-Sanctimonia

No comments:

Post a Comment